We are collecting:
- CLEAN, WEARABLE, unwanted clothes (free of stains and tears)
- Toddler and older children’s clothes
- Adult clothes
- No faded or work-looking clothes
- No shoes unless in NEW condition
- No vacation destination clothes
- No school logo for the children’s clothes
- No baby clothes
Contact-free drop-off at St. Anne’s school yard
Entrance: gate on Irving St.
Exit: gate on Funston St.
|Saturday, October 10th||1:00 pm||5:00 pm|
|Sunday, October 11th||10:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Monday, October 12th||10:00 am||12:00 noon|
Please remember: these WEARABLE CLOTHES are for the families that Catholic Charities hosts in the largest hotel in Partnership with the City of San Francisco for families experiencing homelessness during COVID-19.