Religious Education provides instruction in the Roman Catholic faith for children in grades K-8.
- Classes are held on Sundays
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (Mass)
11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. (Class) at St. Anne School
- Registration forms available at the parish office
and online at www.stanne-sf.org.
(Until September 30th)
- One Child – $50.00
- Two or More children in same family – $90.00
Regular Registration Fee:
(October 1st- October 24th)
- One Child – $75.00
- Two or More children in same family – $ 130
- No child will be turned away because of financial need. There are opportunities for parents to volunteer extra hours in lieu of full tuition.
- Last day of Early Bird Registration
Thursday, September 30th
- Last day Registrations Accepted:
Sunday, October 24th
- First Day of Class In-Person:
Sunday, October 3rd
- Parent Meeting on Zoom:
Sunday, September 26th at 5:00 p.m.
Link will be provided once registration is received.
Rachel Penalosa Gee
Coordinator of Religious Education
415-665-1600 ext 38
Visit us online:
- The church holds that the parents are the primary educators of children in their faith development. We strive to assist and support your role by following the catechetical norms of the Archdiocese.
- The children participate in the Liturgy with their families at the 10:00 a.m. mass before class. Family Mass is every third Sunday of the month. During Family Mass, the children are active participants in the liturgy as lectors, ushers, flag bearers, and gift bearers.
- Adult Faith Formation is offered for parents while the children are learning in the classrooms.
Curriculum: Doctrine – Morals- Worship – Service
- The Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (Kindergarten – 1st)
They learn through Montessori style, about the Mass, life of Jesus, Liturgical calendar, and practical life skills. Space is limited.
- Loyola Press publication is used for students in grades 2-8.
- Celebration and participation during liturgy, observance of Holy Days in the church
- Social awareness and contribution for the common good: fundraisers through the
Missionary Childhood Association during the Advent/Lenten seasons; participation in parish and community programs, volunteer at the food bank and Project Open Hand.