In these challenging times, are you ready to accept
a joyous invitation?
Anyone 18 or older who wishes to join other adults in learning more about God or in exploring and enriching your Christian faith is warmly invited to check out our weekly Wednesday ALPHA meetings (via Zoom until shelter-in-place restrictions lift) beginning October 7th, 7pm–8:30pm.
These meetings are also for any adult considering
the possibility of becoming a Catholic Christian
or for any adult Catholic who has not yet received
First Holy Communion or the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Draw near to God and
he will draw near to you.
To register or to obtain more info, please contact
Ken at 415 902-2040 or email@example.com
Sign up now to donate blood.
Due to the present health situation surrounding COVID-19, we have decided to POSTPONE the concert to December 12, 2020, 7pm. Ticket holders and donors will be contacted directly regarding their event tickets and/or donations. Thank you for your understanding. Stay well!
With Lent beginning today, Ash Wednesday, we invite you to do something to help you grow as a member of this faith community. There are social as well as spiritual opportunities and they include:
- Board Games (1st & 3rd Thurs @ 7pm @ the Rectory)
- Baking (1st Sat @ the Convent, Time: TBD)
- Knitting (Sat @ 10am @ Rectory)
- Pilates (?Tue or Thurs @ 7pm, TBD)
- Stations of the Cross (Fri @ 7pm @ Church),
- Walking & Praying the Rosary (Sat @ 10am,
meet in front of church
- Legion of Mary (Thurs @ 5pm)
- Adult Faith Sharing (Sun @ 9am, School library)
- Bible Study (Wed @ 7pm & Fri @ 9:30am, Convent)
- Parenting Workshops (Thurs, 2/27, 3/12 & 3/26 @ 6pm @ School Library)
- Catholic Q&A (Tue @ 7pm @ Rectory)
In addition, a little Daily Reflection booklet for Lent is available at the entrances of the Church, to help us reflect and pray this Lent. Come join a group!