- Book Club (Faith Sharing) Fratelli Tutti; Mon @ 2pm &7pm; Sr. Cristina, email@example.com
- Laudato Si – Caring for Our Common Home by Pope Francis Tues @ 7pm; Rachel Leluc, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair Yoga Wed @ 10:30-11am, with Alice Ho Seher; email@example.com
- Date Night – Faith & Couple Relationship Wed @ 7pm; Ken DelPonte, Kdelponte@stanne-sf.org
- Book Club (Women’s Group): Set a Fire; Thurs @ 7pm; Rachel Gee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anti-Racism & Social Justice Reflection & Discussion Thurs @ 7pm; For Info or to RSVP: Fr. Dan, email@example.com
- Stations of the Cross Fridays @ 7pm in Church; if Health Order does not permit indoor services, we will pray the Stations via Facebook
- Rosary Daily @ 3pm; Sr. Mary Francis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual Lenten Journey – 46 Days of Spiritual Lenten Exercise For more info or to sign-up, contact: Cecile Sabater at email@example.com
The Virtual Caroling project is a gift of music to our Parish, from the St. Anne Music Ministry: cantors, musicians, and director, Jun Alvar.
- Drive Date: Friday, November 27. 2020
- Location: Moriarty Hall
- Drive Hours: 10:00 am to 2:45 pm
- Appointment required to donate: https://www.bloodheroes.com/index.cfm?group=op&expand=951470&zc=94122&fbclid=IwAR2BRh9I2irKYYaNMzec7haxRpRKZ5Vrn278lPNkypIuWnOjOk2rijMdKbQ
- Social Distancing Rules will be in effect. Please park in the St. Anne Schoolyard while waiting for your appointment time.
- Save time and complete your health questionnaire online https://www.vitalant.org/health
- Free COVID-19 test included with your blood donation
In these challenging times, are you ready to accept
a joyous invitation?
Anyone 18 or older who wishes to join other adults in learning more about God or in exploring and enriching your Christian faith is warmly invited to check out our weekly Wednesday ALPHA meetings (via Zoom until shelter-in-place restrictions lift) beginning October 7th, 7pm–8:30pm.
These meetings are also for any adult considering
the possibility of becoming a Catholic Christian
or for any adult Catholic who has not yet received
First Holy Communion or the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Draw near to God and
he will draw near to you.
To register or to obtain more info, please contact
Ken at 415 902-2040 or firstname.lastname@example.org