Due to the present health situation surrounding COVID-19, we have decided to POSTPONE the concert to December 12, 2020, 7pm. Ticket holders and donors will be contacted directly regarding their event tickets and/or donations. Thank you for your understanding. Stay well!
With Lent beginning today, Ash Wednesday, we invite you to do something to help you grow as a member of this faith community. There are social as well as spiritual opportunities and they include:
- Board Games (1st & 3rd Thurs @ 7pm @ the Rectory)
- Baking (1st Sat @ the Convent, Time: TBD)
- Knitting (Sat @ 10am @ Rectory)
- Pilates (?Tue or Thurs @ 7pm, TBD)
- Stations of the Cross (Fri @ 7pm @ Church),
- Walking & Praying the Rosary (Sat @ 10am,
meet in front of church
- Legion of Mary (Thurs @ 5pm)
- Adult Faith Sharing (Sun @ 9am, School library)
- Bible Study (Wed @ 7pm & Fri @ 9:30am, Convent)
- Parenting Workshops (Thurs, 2/27, 3/12 & 3/26 @ 6pm @ School Library)
- Catholic Q&A (Tue @ 7pm @ Rectory)
In addition, a little Daily Reflection booklet for Lent is available at the entrances of the Church, to help us reflect and pray this Lent. Come join a group!
Lent begins Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Suggestions for Lent:
Every Friday of Lent, from Feb. 28th to Apr. 3rd, we will celebrate the Stations of the Cross at 7:00pm, followed by a benediction.
Before the Stations of the Cross, we will serve a simple supper of soup and bread in the vestibule at 6:00pm. If you would like to contribute a pot of soup, please contact Jan Trusty.