St. Anne is accepting donations for the St. Vincent de Paul Annual Food Drive. There will be a collection bin in the vestibule from November 21st until the 29th for non- perishable food items. Let us all help to fill it up for our less fortunate brothers and sisters!. Contact Vincent Louie @ 415-661-6890 or Bill Ceragioli @ 415-566-5401.
Fresh Christmas Wreaths Sale will be on November 27 at the 7:30, 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. Masses sponsored by St. Anne’s Boy Scout Troop 15 to support its program. Troop 15 has been a part of St. Anne’s since 1938 and currently has over 40 scouts who participate in outdoor activities, provide for service projects and most recently supported the St. Anne’s Parish Fall Festival. Thank you for your continued support!
If you have a family member or friend who passed away between November 1, 2015 and October 31, 2016 and whose funeral was not held at St. Anne’s, please complete this form so that we can remember them in a special Mass of Remembrance on Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 9:00am following the Novena at 8:45am.
Funston Ave. between Irving and Judah Streets San Francisco, CA
free admission • jumpy houses • bungee trampoline • obstacle course • giant slide • raffle • wine tasting • virtual reality experience • children’s games • live entertainment • food and beverages • silent auction • Halloween costume contest
Friday, October 28th 3:00 PM—9:00 PM
Saturday, October 29th 10:00 AM—9:00 PM
Sunday, October 30th 9:00 AM—12:00 Noon
• Halloween Costume Contest, Saturday, Oct. 29th at 11:00am
• Wine Tasting courtesy of David Glancy, Master Sommelier, San Francisco Wine School, Friday, Oct. 28 and Saturday, Oct. 29, 6:00-9:00pm. Visit site…
• Virtual Reality Experience courtesy of Paul Dravis, Future Perfect Machine, Saturday, Oct. 29, 10:00am-9:00pm. Visit site…
• The Magic of Chin-Chin, Saturday, Oct. 29, 5:00-5:30pm. Visit site…
• The San Francisco Model A Ford Club will display vintage automobiles, Saturday, Oct. 29, 10:00am-2:00pm, in the schoolyard. Visit site…