- Sunday Masses
- Vigil 4:00pm Saturday
- 8:00am Sunday
- 10:00am Sunday
- 12:00 noon Sunday Chinese
- Reservations required: https://stanne-sf.eventbrite.com
- One reservation per car
- Informed consent online form required: http://www.stanne-sf.org/consent
- Walk-ins welcome, chairs provided, social distancing required
- Face masks required when windows open
- Drive Date: Friday, November 27. 2020
- Location: Moriarty Hall
- Drive Hours: 10:00 am to 2:45 pm
- Appointment required to donate: https://www.bloodheroes.com/index.cfm?group=op&expand=951470&zc=94122&fbclid=IwAR2BRh9I2irKYYaNMzec7haxRpRKZ5Vrn278lPNkypIuWnOjOk2rijMdKbQ
- Social Distancing Rules will be in effect. Please park in the St. Anne Schoolyard while waiting for your appointment time.
- Save time and complete your health questionnaire online https://www.vitalant.org/health
- Free COVID-19 test included with your blood donation
As the outdoor masses are becoming more popular, to respect the 12 people maximum capacity, we’ll also have Sunday 10:00 am outdoor mass. Register now by contacting Tessie, 415-665-1600 x 21 or email@example.com. The maximum capacity per San Francisco Health Order is 12. Continue reading “Additional Outdoor Mass Added–Register Now”
If you are in good health, would you consider serving in the Health Ministry Team of our Parish? Duties include:
- Greeting parishioners and checking their temperature as they arrive at Church.
- Assisting them with filling out the Contact Tracing & Consent Form.
- Answering any questions they may have.
- Helping to sanitize the pews and commonly touched surfaces after mass.
When: 30 minutes before and after weekend masses,
Sat., 5pm vigil; Sun., 8am & 10am
Training: Sat., June 20 @ 10am at the Church
(enter thru the 14th Avenue side door)
For more information, contact:
Mary Huynh-De La O, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fr. Dan Nascimento, email@example.com, 415-665-1600 x 24