Check out the activities at the upcoming Parish Festival. It’s going to be so much fun!
Happy Sunday St. Anne Families! The Festival could use your help! With 2 weeks until the big event, MANY volunteer shifts are open. I hope you will consider donating the gift of time to this worthy event even if it just for a few hours. Simply sign up. (When asked for your “child’s name,” simply put “NA” because it only needs to be completed by St. Anne School families). For any questions, please contact email@example.com. THANK YOU for your support!
It’s the St. Anne annual festival! Come out for family friendly fun featuring BINGO on 10/27/18. Future Perfect Machine (virtual reality). Great vendors and entertainment: The Magic of Chin-Chin, Tiaré Blooms, QiqiCouture, @craftzbynina, My Bunny Valentine, delicious food from Los Kuyas (carne asada fries, shaved ice, adobo, Filipino food). Paella, leis, Malaysian food
Contact Katherine Aguas-Aclan directly if would like to be a guest vendor.
Funston Ave. between Irving and Judah Streets San Francisco, CA
free admission • jumpy houses • bungee trampoline • obstacle course • giant slide • raffle • wine tasting • virtual reality experience • children’s games • live entertainment • food and beverages • silent auction • Halloween costume contest
Friday, October 28th 3:00 PM—9:00 PM
Saturday, October 29th 10:00 AM—9:00 PM
Sunday, October 30th 9:00 AM—12:00 Noon
• Halloween Costume Contest, Saturday, Oct. 29th at 11:00am
• Wine Tasting courtesy of David Glancy, Master Sommelier, San Francisco Wine School, Friday, Oct. 28 and Saturday, Oct. 29, 6:00-9:00pm. Visit site…
• Virtual Reality Experience courtesy of Paul Dravis, Future Perfect Machine, Saturday, Oct. 29, 10:00am-9:00pm. Visit site…
• The Magic of Chin-Chin, Saturday, Oct. 29, 5:00-5:30pm. Visit site…
• The San Francisco Model A Ford Club will display vintage automobiles, Saturday, Oct. 29, 10:00am-2:00pm, in the schoolyard. Visit site…